Saturday, August 13

Numine.com
I am no longer updating Schoolgirl Sophistry. The domain expires on the 19th, and when it does, this blog will vanish. That doesn't mean I don't have the archives backed up, or that my gallery content is gone either. But interestingly, it does mean that this particular "identity" will cease to exist.

All of the change that's recently occurred-- graduation, moving, etc-- signifies a rebirth. I'm not rejecting who I am, by any means, but who I am is changing. And I'm no longer the "schoolgirl" who started this blog. (No, really, go back and read the archives... it's almost shameful.) I need a new place to keep my thoughts and a new place to showcase my photography. The new domain is "numine.com," but content won't be up for a while... maybe a two weeks, maybe a month, maybe more. But that's it, and if you're interested, keep checking back.

With that, farewell, and it's been nice knowing you if I don't see you again.

=^_^=