Tuesday, August 9

moving house
Next week is our annual trip to Glacier National Park and the week after that is my last week in Eugene. I still don't have a job, but I don't mind. A month or two of perpetual unemployment doesn't sound bad, especially considering I can ride out my food stamp benefits until they expire in October. If I haven't gotten myself a position in September, I'll visit Banff, Canada, with my family for a week, then go to Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco with Monk, Matisse and the rest of the perverts. Then it's round the wheel one more time to my 23rd birthday... and so on.

This domain expires on the 19th of this month-- and that means sometime next week while I'm in Glacier, it will disappear forever. Don't fret, I have commandeered a new alias, but I'm not sure yet if I want to share. I may even join the ranks of kinky Seattle bloggers once I move... but THAT address is only one I'll give out to select few. In any case, I have a few days left to consider what I want to do.